618 Tuner club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

618 Tuner club

THE club for the midwest area tuner.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mr.fast

mr.fast

Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters? Empty
PostSubject: Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters?   Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:34 pm

I once beat a black trans am. And a stupid white chevy truck.
Back to top Go down
SPirtle
SPirtle

PostSubject: Re: Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters?   Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:46 pm

I have never understood people with all stock Silverados or S10s that think they are race cars. Trucks are for hauling stuff and work.
Back to top Go down
jdbrand1975

PostSubject: Re: Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters?   Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:27 pm

atleast the guy with the ta had the bag to go from the dig and not lie about it he said subie launches like a bullet
Back to top Go down
mr.fast

mr.fast

PostSubject: Re: Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters?   Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:50 am

Ya I don't get it either sam, seems like 90% of people who actually wanna race have a truck with a k&n filter and all the sudden think they're race cars lol.

Ya James you took it well, unlike a certain somebody we kno...
Back to top Go down
SPirtle
SPirtle

PostSubject: Re: Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters?   Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:50 pm

Or Civics.... But I'm not gonna go there lol
Back to top Go down
NissanJon
Admin
NissanJon

PostSubject: Re: Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters?   Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:07 pm

^ yes,please dont. because then i will too haha. or like a certain kid in jerseyville who has a 82 mazda rx7 with a "custom 3a racing muffler(sold at autozone),custom cat delete(his was clogged so he had a shop weld a pipe there)" those are his mods and he races it around town like its a damn lambo.

he also told me,with a header and a new carb he should be at 600hp..... lol!
Back to top Go down
https://618tuners.forumotion.com
SPirtle
SPirtle

PostSubject: Re: Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters?   Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:24 pm

NissanJon wrote:
^ yes,please dont. because then i will too haha. or like a certain kid in jerseyville who has a 82 mazda rx7 with a "custom 3a racing muffler(sold at autozone),custom cat delete(his was clogged so he had a shop weld a pipe there)" those are his mods and he races it around town like its a damn lambo.

he also told me,with a header and a new carb he should be at 600hp..... lol!

I hope you are joking...

Back to top Go down
NissanJon
Admin
NissanJon

PostSubject: Re: Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters?   Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:03 am

Ask Darren about him....His name is Dan Loyet.
Back to top Go down
https://618tuners.forumotion.com
Bklunk28@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters?   Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:37 pm

That Mazda is super beefed up tho guys didn't you hear? Im sure he was being modest when he said 600 hp cuz we all know that will be putting out 1000 hp to each wheel.. that thing runs 3s on the strip!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters?   Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kills... Why does it have to be 10 characters?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
618 Tuner club :: 618 Tuners :: Kills/Race stories-
Jump to: