618 Tuner club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

618 Tuner club

THE club for the midwest area tuner.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raised the boost!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mr.fast

mr.fast

Raised the boost! Empty
PostSubject: Raised the boost!   Raised the boost! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:23 pm

So I raised my boost from 14lbs to about 18 now, very noticeable gains! Just warning everyone ha!
Back to top Go down
NissanJon
Admin
NissanJon

Raised the boost! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raised the boost!   Raised the boost! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:58 am

gotta get you a air fuel gauge now. make sure you are supplying enough fuel for that much boost. dont want to blow that motor up already haha. From the research i have done,is the way the impreza's fuel rail is made,it could make one side of the motor not have enough fuel and one side have too much. an upgraded rail and injectors will help and then you can raise it as much as the turbo can hold!
Back to top Go down
https://618tuners.forumotion.com
SPirtle
SPirtle

Raised the boost! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raised the boost!   Raised the boost! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:22 pm

NissanJon wrote:
gotta get you a air fuel gauge now. make sure you are supplying enough fuel for that much boost. dont want to blow that motor up already haha. From the research i have done,is the way the impreza's fuel rail is made,it could make one side of the motor not have enough fuel and one side have too much. an upgraded rail and injectors will help and then you can raise it as much as the turbo can hold!

A/F gauge is a good idea anyway. Im just waiting to pick one up for the Z one of these days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raised the boost! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raised the boost!   Raised the boost! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raised the boost!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
618 Tuner club :: 618 Tuners :: General Car Talk-
Jump to: